Many access points to your systems and data
• Mobility (telecommuting, hot desking, connected rooms …)
• Remote maintenance (Smart meters, HVAC, IoT devices)
• Smart phones applications
Complex risk management and data governance
• Board members
• Existing (onsite and remote) and former employees
• Visitors and guests
• Third and n parties
• Data Privacy (GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA)
• Documentation of Control Procedures
Attacks are increasing
• Small business, cities, hospitals, schools, etc.
In 2019 (October) Seeing the potential for malicious actors to attack vulnerable elevator control systems linked to the internet, an industry group of elevator manufacturers has proposed a set of cyber security guidelines.
In 2018, hackers attempted to change the temperature of refrigerators of a US fast food chain and disrupt the integrity of its cold chain.
In 2017, Cybercriminals hacked a casino through its Internet-connected thermometer in an aquarium in the lobby of the casino to get a foothold in the network and players data
Does your business need better insight into the operational risks of your physical assets and digital data? We offer a broad range of services and packages that can be customized to your needs. Send us a message today, and let us help develop your roadmap to success.